martes, 8 de enero de 2013

The War Z Review



Since last October 15 we had many users looking at The War Z, the zombie survival game born after the rise of known DayZ, ArmA II mod the game will also come in the form of independent game before the end of the year . The experience goes far beyond the playful, almost becoming a sociological experiment where we must survive as long as possible in a hostile environment with enormous help from other players that we find in our travels. The problem is that those other survivors may prefer to beat us a shot in the back and keep our team rather than help us. And no going back, if you die you have to start from scratch, so each situation before us is a risk tachycardic.
The character generation system is fast and customizable little time. Three basic models and a few onesies and faces to choose from. Beyond that, all we can do is customize the inventory of objects with which we begin our adventures buying supplies, tools and weapons in the game shop, either with money that we obtained earlier in the game or exchanging money real. Of course, the benefits of doing so are minimal, affecting our ability and far more sense than a backpack full of junk. I tell my experience in my first games to prove everything I can give him an hour of play.



Here I am, somewhere in the state of Colorado more alone than one with a baseball bat and a can of tuna in the backpack. Looks like it's getting dark, so I decide to get into the depths of the forest to get away from urban areas where there are usually more zombies roaming the streets. By the way I run a small abandoned cabin where I lay on the floor a flare and a bottle of water, which is good news, because I need to stay alive to eat and drink every so often, and not that the food was very lavish.


After a while between cliffs, just as dusk I came to a small village south of where I started chaired by what appears to be a church. If there are any survivors, instinct tells me to be there, but the only thing I run is with mattress and remains of what was once a small bastion of containment. What is not is that after arriving fell silently to their input start to run around the wooden floor, causing the zombies that roam the area become aware of my existence and head into the building. Luckily, just then I hear people around.


They seem to be looking for other survivors useful things in the surrounding houses. The in-game chat works by proximity, so I'll scream like a tattered to get me out of my butt. I hear (read) but do not know my exact position, so I decide to throw the flare that previously found waiting outside the church and distract the zombies pass mark my position, move it out, and before long, and after many mistrust, take me away five survivors. The problem is that the exhaust is not so easy.


No luck, and one of my teammates down. I can pick up as belongings of the fallen with the hope of getting out of there alive, and after a few minutes we decided to run like crazy desperate to flee the area with the hope that the trees clogged the point of view that we hunt. And so it is. We guarecemos in the back of an abandoned gas station. What I did not expect was that my partner give me urge all possessions that I picked up the rest at gunpoint ...


Slowly backed away as he attempted to calm and convince that does not kill me, and my strategy to move slowly back has the effect expected. A couple of zombies who were near us detect terror and throw at us, so we snapped out of them as we can, but in the attempt we split each one by hand. In the process I'll cry maliciously avenge the foul traitor, but just then my wife called me to eat and I decide that there has already been enough excitement for the day.
Nothing you have described is an ornament of reality. All this happened in just under a couple of hours earlier after playing elsewhere "test" in which I was not aware of what he proposes The War Z. No good throw to kill undead in a city with our baseball bat because not last even two minutes. This is a leisurely experience, social and somewhat brainy. The game servers now can simultaneously accommodate 30 people, and the field is large enough to find another human being by chance be having barely survived alone for large area .
Failing to see what people do Dayz, The War Z outlines the idea quite rightly competitor. They are still in alpha stage this past day 31 was updated with new features, but still lacks a lot to be done. Anyway, I think it's a good investment to pay for it to play indefinitely. These little great adventures I cleared any doubts. I will tell you more war stories another day.

Veredict:
The game is still on Alpha, there's alot of hackers and the servers sometimes doens't work.
The gameplays is the same as Day Z.. Get weapons, food,etc and survive.. 
The devs said that there's gonna be missions and objectives, but at the moment we only have the mission of survive. Due the lack of little details my final point to the game is:
5/10







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario