jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Day Z aims to launch in April

Its creator is very upset with the controversy following the launch of War Z.

The designer behind the popular mod for Arma 2, DayZ, expects to publish the standalone version of this zombie survival title in April this year, although it is something I still can not confirm one hundred percent.

"I think so, but anything could happen, so it is very frequent.'ll Know more when the technical tests are completed," remarked Dan Hall. "Ask any date before that would be pure speculation, and my latest estimates did not work very well," he admits, recalling his promises that the game would be released in the market before year end.

Moreover, the creative has also been very critical of the failed launch of its main competitor, The War Z, which after landing on Steam was immediately withdrawn from this digital distribution platform because of its many faults.

"There are many media highlighting how good it was when 'played' with The War Z in its pre-alpha, for a few months then say something completely different to criticize so horribly bad it was. I think that has been the worst of all, "he assured the creative in a magazine interview PCGamesN.

"I'm disgusted with the theme War Z. Very pissed. Y has damaged me personally because anyone can see how similar the names. And while most players know the differences between the two games, there are people who do not" , Dan continues Hall.

"I really do not think anyone can understand what they can become exasperated feeling" with this situation, emphasizes the creative. "This has made my life much more enjoyable and I am totally disappointed with the forms and how they tried to consumers," he concludes.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario